9 things that can make you a SUPER ACHIEVER
Dearest Darling Friends,
While many super achievers dropped out of school and made it big, what was common to them …Zuckerberg, Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Larry Page…besides dropping out?
They all imagined big and knew big ideas needs 1000s of solutions. This means relentless work.
They could magnetize an extraordinary team.
They thrived on pinpointing problems to solve and they could get these problems solved.
If you have a desire to be a super achiever, these 9 pointers will help you.
1. Your greatest asset is your TIME. Ensure you know the returns you are getting on YOUR time (ROYT)
2. Your relationship with your team must be exceptional.
3. If you are frustrated, ask yourself, ‘where are YOU NOT GROWING?’
4. The juice of growth is quality FEEDBACK. Seek and give feedback’s. Mind you, the feedback you give SHOULD NEVER BE more than 50 words.
Take feedback from people who give it within 50 words.
5. If you wish to be ‘a high potential’, you must know WHAT ARE YOU SEEKING from your performance?
6. Make self-reflection (for refocusing) and re balancing a routine. No one can do this for you.
7. Watch for warning signs that you are going off track!
8. See failures as opportunities to innovate.
9. High potentials have this ability to destroy themselves. DO NOT join that list.
With love, prayers and best wishes,
Imagine, when we wake up, we are given only what we had thanked for.
To watch inspirational videos click here YouTube Videos.