Biggest ironies of OUR INDIA
Dearest Darling Friends,
1)We live in a country where seeing a policeman makes us nervous rather than feeling safe.
2) Most of us prefer spending more on our daughter’s wedding than on her education.
3) Its dangerous to talk to strangers, but it’s perfectly ok to marry one.
4) Most Indians are obsessed with screen guards on their smartphones even though most come with scratch proof Gorilla Glass. Ironically, most of us never bother to wear a helmet while riding our two wheelers.
5) Priyanka Chopra earned more money playing Mary Kom, than Mary Kom earned in her entire career. Farhan Akhtar earned more playing Milkha Singh than Milkha Singh earned in his entire career.
6) Most people who fight over Gita and Quran, have probably never read any of them.
7) A porn-star is accepted in society as a celebrity, but a rape victim struggles for dignity.
8) Everyone is in a hurry. Hardly anyone reaches on time.
Would you like to add to the list?
With love, prayers and best wishes,
Imagine, when we wake up, we are given only what we had thanked for.