What is Dancing with Tigers?
Dancing with Tigers is a life skills and mentoring program for youngsters. It fills them with self-belief and helps them unleash their potential by learning how to create Winning Habits and a ‘I Can’ approach to life.
The five cornerstones for this are:
- Excellent Communication skills - Not just good grammar and vocabulary, but the ability to communicate effectively, clearly and make things happen.
- Meaningful Relationships - Not just how many people I know, but deep relationships that stand the test of time.
- Winning Habits - 85% of what I do are a result of my habits. The key to a great life is to develop habits that help me to win.
- Emotional Mastery - Champions are not those who hit the hardest... Champions are those who can get hit the hardest and still bounce back well.
- ‘I Can’ Belief - Victories often happen first in the mind and then in life.
For details contact Jo @ 7721065000 or email her at email@example.com
How does this program help?
21 Essential Qualities focused upon in DWT –
- Breaking comfort zones
- Choosing right company
- Communication skills
- Critical thinking
- Decision making
- Emotional mastery
- Future clarity
- Goal setting
- Happiness & peace
- ‘I Can’ approach
- Never give up approach
- People smart
- Personal excellence
- Possibility thinking’
- Self control
- Understanding perspectives
- Winning habits
Eligibility – 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th std.
Dates – 5 weeks module (9 sessions on alternate days)
Time – 6 pm to 8 pm
Venue – Life School, Pune
Fees – Rs. 20, 000/-
Follow up – 1st and 3rd Saturday of each month (until participants complete std 12)